The property was gifted by Ruth Whitaker Daniel to Trenton Methodist Church for a parsonage. It was built in 1963. Its size is approx 1570 sq. ft. A utility storage building was placed upon the lot in 2016. The ductwork beneath the house was replaced in 2018 due to the damage of flood Floyd. The heating and cooling systems were replaced and Natural Gas was connected in 2021.